Resisturk Custom Series Load banks™, respond to different customer needs with many optional feaaures.
Custom Series Loadbanks are designed according to the customers technical and dimensional specifications. Various projects
Main Areas of Use;
- Generator Tests Rooms
- Transformer Test Rooms
- Dynamo, Alternator Test Rooms
- UPS Test Rooms
- Redressor Test Rooms
Type of Load Banks:
- Resistive Loadbank (R)
- Inductive Loadbank (L)
- Capacitive Loadbank (C)
- Resistive Inductive Loadbank (R-C)
- Resistive Inductive Capacitive Loadbank (R-L-C)
- Voltage: Up to 12kVAC – 10kVDC
- Power : Up to 10MW – 5000A DC – 5MVAR Inductive – 5MVAr Capacitive
- Control: Manual / Automatic / DSP Panel Automatic (wet stacking) / Wireless Remote Control / Remote Dry contact
- Control Equipment: Automatic Circiut Breaker / Vacuum Contactor
- Protection: Shortcircuit, Overload, Overtemp, Fan Stop, Fan air flow, Fan motor protection, Fire alarm,
- Measurement: Internal Power Analyser, to -> Control Desk, Remote Control Desk,
- Enclosure: Hot-dipped galvanised, Stainless Steel
- Strong, Independed Main Body.
- Silicone based, Electrostatic Powerder Painted Enclosure
- Independed and Seperated Section Resistance Blocks
- Independed and Seperated Cooling Fans Snow Load,
- Strong Rain Protection Roof (Optional)
Control and Power Room Specifications:
- All lockable two section, 3 doors panels.*
- After Connection, Lockable Section For operator security*,
- Wide Widht, Smart Bus-Bar for Easy Cable Connection*
- IP54 Protection Level Control Section (IP55 Avalibe)*
- Easy Use Operation Panel*
- Wide screen, All Electrical Values shown, Power Analyser.*
- Easy Fault Tracking with Alarm Panel (Optional)*
- * Depending on customer requests.
Resistance Unit Specifications:
- All AISI304 Stainless Steel GRID Resistors
- CR Alloy TwistWound® Resistors
- Stainless Steel PipeWound™ Resistors
- Design that can work at very high ambient temperatures
Connection and Equipment:
- All control equipment with Allen Bradley branded products; Also in switchgear such as contactor, automatic circuit breaker Schneider / Siemens branded products are used.
The opening and closing of the load steps is done by removing and opening the circuit breakers by the operator. The operator must turn off the circuit breaker switch to disable the loads
Light Switch Control
The opening and closing of the load steps is done by switching the Toggle Light Switches The operator must turn off the Toggle Light Switch Off position to disable the loads
Bus Energised Light
Bus Energised Light – When the input bus-bars of the load bank are energized, warning lamp will be light
System Ready Light
System Active Light When the fans start and system ready, Green lamp will be light
Supply Selector Switch
It allows the supply voltage of the load bank to be selected from the internal or external source.
Local / Remote Switch
This button allows the load to be controlled via the device or remotely by RS485 Controller or DRY Contacts or Wireless Controller.
Electrical Parameter Logging RS485 Interface & Software.
Load Tests Performed with a load bank can be used to determine whether all electrical parameters (SCADA etc.) to be displayed simultaneously and to keep their records.
- All electrical parameters are monitored simultaneously on the computer.
- Electrical parameters can be recorded simultaneously.
- With Internet Connection, all data can be viewed simultaneously from the desired location.
- The Modbus Data Map is supplied with the option.
- It is easily connected with 2 wired RS485 – MODBUS connection ..
- RS485 / USB Cable (optional)
- It includes computer monitoring and recording program.
Wireless Remote Controller
Enables the load control of the load bank to be Remotely controlled by a wireless hand control. When the distance between the test object and the Load bank is remote or when the test is performed by a person It is used to work independently from the Load bank in situations.
- Allows the load step to be deactivated, without going near the Load bank
- Up to 200m wireless (2km optional)
- Very small size and portable.
- It’s very simple to use.
- Works with 2xAAA or Token-type battery.
Remote Step Controller RS485 Modbus RT485M
This module allows the load steps of the load bank to be used remotely via RS485 Modbus Commands. It is used in Load banks used in SCADA or Integrated systems.
- Easy connection and use.
- Connection possibility up to 240 usersı
- It can be addressed remotely or over the device.
- Internal Supply
Alarm panel is a panel informing the user of what the fault is, in the case of a failure of the load bank for any reason.
- Light and Buzz Signal
- If alarm continues lights contunies blind.
- Test Signal Buttons
- Alarm Clear Button
- Dry Contact Output
Custom Series Loadbanks has many of custom versions for your special projects
Please Contact Us