Dynamic braking resistors are used to absorb the high amount of energy with inverter control, generated when stopping electric motors in system.
- Designed and tested with IEEE 32-1972
- All stainless steel Alloy, Twistwound™ resistor elements
- All parts factory assembled.
- Aluminium or stainless stain enclosure
- Easy connection terminals
Dynamic braking resistors are used to absorb the high amount of energy with inverter control, generated when stopping electric motors in system. A breaking resistor with suitable watt and ohmic ratings in inverter catalog is connected to inverter breaking terminals
Resisturk™ Dynamic braking resistors are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the customers at all voltage and current levels in various applications.
It is enough to send us an email to make an braking resistor calculation and to get technical information. Resisturk™ team will be honored to help you with all your special project needs.
- Operation Voltage : Up to 1000V
- Rated Current : Up to 200A* (single)
- Resistance : -40 to +55DegC
- Protection Degree : IP00 to IP65
- Resistor Element : Twistwound™ SS Alloy
- Enclosure : Aluminium or SS- steel
- Special Requirements : Ex-Proof / Atex Std. Production Avalibe ,
IEEE 32, IEC60137, EN10346, ISO129 44, IEC60071, IEC60060, IEC60529,IEC60273, ISO-EN 1461,
EX-Proof Braking resistors are manufacture according to following Eex standards
Eex d – IEC 60 079-1, Eex e – IEC 60 079-7, Eex i -IEC 60 079-11 – Eex q – IEC 60 079-5 , Eex n – IEC 60 079-15
- Open bank – Aluminium case – stainless steel case
- All custom desing are avalibe
- IP00 to IP67 Protection Degree
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR QUOTATION
All custom design are avalibe!
- Drive Horsepower
- Drive Input Voltage
- Braking Torque
- Duty Cycle
- Minimum oh rating specified for you drive or braking module, or maximum allowable braking current