Wet-Stacking Damages for Generators;
If the generators operate with less than 50% of the stand-by power; unburned fuel, – very short time (1-4 hours) – will cause parts such as fuel injection system, turbo mechanism, exhaust system to fail.
This means a loss of time and cost for the generators of a runway.
The way to prevent this fault is; the load taken by the generator from the generator is to use an automatic load bank that will draw the generator power above 50% of the standby power when the generator falls below 50% of the generator power.
.Main Areas of Use;
- for preventing wet-stacking damage of ships generators
- to extend the life of yatchs generators
- Input Voltage : Up to 1000V
- Total Power : Up to 200kW
- Control: Automatic Panel (can mount to deck), EasyLoad Software,
- Control Equipment: Automatic Circiut Breaker
- Protection: Shortcircuit, Overload, Overtemp, recirculation pump stop, pressure switches,
- Measurement: Internal Automatic Panel – V,W,A,Hz, VA, Working Time, D.Load, Act. Load.
- Enclosure: Hot-dipped galvanised / Stainless Steel