- Overheating of the devices in the system
- Overheating test results in insulation failures in devices
- Failure to detect zero crossing in power electronic devices, wrong perception.
- Noise and noise in the line.
- Wrong Trip of relays.
- It causes such problems.
The Three-Phase Harmonic Filter is built of RLC elements. The resistance, inductance, and capacitance values are determined from the filter type and from the following parameters:
- Reactive power at nominal voltage
- Tuning frequencies
- Quality factor.
The quality factor is a measure of the sharpness of the tuning frequency. It is determined by the resistance value.
Harmonic filter block models types:
- Operation Voltage : Up to 36kV
- Application : Indoor / Ourdoor
- Ambient Temperature : -40 to +55DegC
- Protection Degree : IP00 to IP55
- Resistor Element : Stainless Steel or SS Alloy
- Enclosure : 2mm hot-dip galvanised or SS- steel
- Color : All RAL Colors Avalibe
- Special Requirements : Ex-Proof / Atex Std. Production Avalibe ,
All custom design are avalibe!
- System Voltage
- Line to Natural Voltage
- Current Rating
- Maximum Time on (sec).
- Input / Output Terminal (Cable/bushing)
- Current / Voltage Transformer ratio(if applicable)
- Special Options specifications.